Classic Car Appraisal Services in Palmdale, California
If you are like us, you love your car. You have spent countless hours and dollars making it everything you have always dreamed of. We enjoy being around car lovers, and more importantly cars themselves.
Although car people love to spend time and money on their cars, they all too often forget to properly value their car for insurance purposes. Dollar after dollar goes in, but never gets properly documented so that if a catastrophic event strikes, the real cost of putting the car back together gets paid by the insurance company. As collector car owners ourselves, we understand the importance of our product first hand. Fill out the form on the right to get started on your on-sit
Auto Appraisal Network of Ventura does appraisals for all different types of vehicles including custom/collector cars and trucks, motorcycles, late-model vehicles, boats, antique boats, RV’s, personal watercraft, semi-tractors and car hauler trailers.
If you’re in the Palmdale area and need an auto appraisal for insurance purposes, diminished value claims, pre purchase inspections, car collection appraisals, divorce settlements, estate planning, financing, bankruptcy or expert witness services, contact Auto Appraisal Network of Ventura.
We are a locally owned and operated business and part of a nationwide network of certified auto appraisers. We have many years of experience, so you can rest assured that an appraisal report from us is accurate and complete. Our full color reports are bound and delivered to you within days of completion and are accepted by all major insurance carriers, the legal system and financial institutions.
We take pride in our work and are as passionate about cars as you are. Protect your investment by having it appraised by Auto Appraisal Network of Ventura.
Facts about Palmdale
Palmdale is a city in the center of northern Los Angeles County in the U.S. state of California. The San Gabriel Mountains separate Palmdale from the City of Los Angeles.
On August 24, 1962, Palmdale became the first community in the Antelope Valley to incorporate. 47 years later, in November 2009, voters approved making it a charter city. Its population was 152,750 at the 2010 census, up from 116,670 at the 2000 census. Palmdale is the 33rd most populous city in California. In 2013, the Palmdale / Lancaster urban area had an estimated population of 513,547.
Sites of interest
- Antelope Valley Mall More than a million square feet of shopping space
- Best Of The West Softball Complex
- Dry Town Water Park on Avenue S, open each summer from May to September
- Joshua Ranch Trail a natural preservation area, temporarily closed due to a housing development under construction.
- Palmdale Amphitheater is a 10,000 seat outdoor amphitheater hosting the Starlight Concert Series with world-famous performers on evenings in the summer
- Legacy Commons
- Palmdale Civic Center − (Poncitlan Square and the Larry Chimbole Cultural Center)
- Joe Davies Heritage Airpark at Palmdale Plant 42 and next-door the Air Force Flight Test Center Museum's Blackbird Airpark Annex show off displays of various aircraft built or tested at Palmdale Air Force Plant 42
- Palmdale Playhouse and Art Gallery
- Barrel Springs Equestrian Center
- Palmdale Schoolhouse at McAdam Park, the only remaining building of the original village of Palmenthal in the late 19th century
- Rancho Vista Golf Course Palmdale's only PGA class golf course
- Thursday Night on the Square features an outside market, live entertainment, various arts and crafts, refreshments, and children's activities on Thursday Nights in the summer